- When you visit or use services on this Website, depending on the nature of service, we may require you to provide personal data for processing of certain functions only. This Website will not disclose or use your personal data for other purposes.
- When you submit to our service mailbox response to surveys or interact with our Website, we collect your personal data which includes but is not limited to name, email address, contact method and time of use.
- When you visit our Website, our server automatically collects data related to your activities which may include your IP address, time of use, browser type and page visits. These data will only be used for internal evaluation of our website services. No data will be disclosed to any third party.
- To be able to offer the best service possible, we may compile and analyze collected survey responses. Analyzed results will be presented by statistical data or text description. Other than for purpose of internal research, we may publish these results as needed but no personal data will be shared.
- This website uses secure server software (SSL – Secure Socket Layer),which encrypts data transmission in between web server and browser in order to protect this site and your personal data. Only authorized personnel have access to user information and these related personnel are required to signnon-disclosure agreement. Breach of this agreement will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- In case third-party services will be necessary, this website will strictly require service provider to adhere to confidentiality obligations and take imperative procedures to determine their compliance.
Any information you provide will not be shared,transferred, leased, or sold to other individual, organization, private enterprise nor public agency; except as may be required by law or in necessity to comply with legal obligations.
However, your data may be disclosed under certain conditions, including, without limitation, the following:
- With your written consent
- When required or authorized based on the applicable laws and/or regulations
- When disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of yourself
- When disclosure is imperative due to collaboration with government entities or academic institutes for purpose of public interest or academic research.Disclosed data shall be managed to prevent identification of specific individual
- When your activities online violate the Term of Service or may harm or hinder the rights of other users. Such disclosure of your personal data will be for identification, contact or legal action purposes.
- When such disclosure is clearly in your interest
- To third-parties who supply services to us and who help us to gather and manage your personal data.